Friday, November 5, 2010

Rumble Starts Offfffffff....

Today I have started rumbling OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.............

Its diwali today.We had lots and lots of boxes of crackers.

Every year I burst the crackers by myself and usually lots of them will remain.

But  this time I thought DIWALI should be different.

I called all the poor children to come along and burst the crackers with me.

Though my papa got a little angry with the children for bursting the crackers on the road, We enjoyed !.

It was such FUNNNNNN. and the children were all soooooooo HAPPYYYY toooo !!

We first burst the sparklers, then the bigger ones, the 'anugunddu', next the 'Bijjili vedi' and then 'sara vedi'

We enjoyed a lot.

They were small and bursted with such a big sound. The small children were very happy... And so I too am HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rumble! That was cooooool !! Hope you keep on posting more and more of them ! Happy Diwali to you and your friends. Enjoy !!

    ReplyDelete